Nothing exemplifies “nasty bite” more than the dog you’re about to see in this video. Trust me, it’s worth watching the full 2:33. It gets really good at 1:30. Dog bites aren’t supposed to be funny, but this clip might be an exception
According to the Insurance Information Institute, dog bites accounted for $479 million in homeowners insurance liability claims paid out in 2011 in the United States. Unfortunately, dog bites are now the largest cause of Homeowners Insurance claims in the U.S.
Tips To Lessen Your Risk of Getting Bitten By A Dog
- Never pet dogs without allowing them to smell you first.
- Do not approach a dog that you do not know.
- Do not turn your back to a dog and start to run away if you feel threatened, since their natural instinct is to chase and catch you.
- Avoid disturbing a sleeping or eating dog, as it may bite out of fear.
- Always leave dogs alone who are playing with toys or who are caring for their young.
Have you experienced a dog bite before?