Six Reasons Why You DON’T Need Life Insurance
- You are never going to die
- You are going to inherit a fortune
- You are going to win the lottery
- Your children are going to support you
- You are never going to retire
- The government will take care of you
People, don’t take these literally. Needless to say, this is a joke so don’t take it as literal advice!
I wish I could give a shout out to the person who was creative enough to come up with these, but I got them from a handout at a networking event from another insurance agent.
If you have been procrastinating and need a good resource to start researching the costs of a life insurance policy, here’s a good start:
Or, contact your insurance agent to discuss.