How Your Small Businesses Can Prepare For Small Business Saturday
Get ready, here it comes. Saturday, November 26, the day after “Black Friday,” is the Second Annual “Small Business Saturday.” Is your business ready? Included are some ideas to rally your customers to encourage them to Shop YOUR Small this coming Saturday.
What can you do to get ready?
- Download and print free in-store signage.
- Online marketing kit: Put Small Business Saturday badges on your website, Facebook Page or email signature. Send emails to your customers.
- Take charge of engagement: YourBuzz is a tool that allows users to read and respond to customer reviews and online mentions in one location.
- Coupon-less offers: Provide mobile-based deals to your American Express card-wielding customers.
- Save on printed materials: You can save 20% Small Business Saturday-related promotional materials through Nov. 26.
So go on, get the word out and bring in customers! Join the Day! #SmallBusinessSaturday #SmallBizSaturday
Source: Mashable Business