Archive | Insurance In the News RSS for this section
- Commercial Insurance Premiums continue to decrease
- A New Aflac Duck Is Chosen out of 12,500 auditions
- Looking for a “Pay As You Go” Workers Compensation insurance option? We now have it for you!
- CA Woman Wins $400,000 in Slip & Fall Case Against Car Dealership
- Firefighters douse flames at Garden Grove commercial building. Estimated $1M loss
- Cellphone crackdown: Hang up and drive, cops say
- Insurers could pay more than $1 billion to cover Alabama tornado damages
- States Must Decide if Workers’ Comp Benefits Extend to Illegal Workers: (Read)
- Property & Casualty insurance workforce hit a 20-year low in January: (Read)
- THEN AND NOW: Long Beach Earthquake, 1933 & 2011
- Court: Former NFL Redskins Punter Can Collect Workers Compensation for back injury: (Read)
- Virgin Atlantic forced to pay $500,000 for massage injuries to employees: (Read)
- Japan Earthquake 2011: Devastating Photos Of The Wreckage
- Need an Employee Handbook? Download one here for free and customize.
- Employee Romances and Sexual Harassment – Double the Trouble When It Originates from the Top: Read
- New Zealand’s Earthquake May Become Costliest Insured Disaster Since 2008
- Earthquake Safety – Prepare Your Workplace
- Caught on Tape: Slip and Fall Scams. Fraudulent claims drive up costs for everyone: ABC News
- Earthquake Early Warning System a Reality in California?
- California Workers’ Compensation Website To Verify Employers’ Insurance: Insurance Journal
- REPORT: Architects, Engineers Liability Rates to Go Up
- CA insurance commissioner announces conviction of s business owner for insurance fraud and perjury